Gerês Waterfall Adventure
This tour will show you some of the amazing spots on the only Portuguese National Park.
Enjoy a refreshing swim in the very famous Fecha de Barjas waterfalls (Tahiti, for others) and the spectacular landscape of Gerês valley in Pedra Bela viewpoint.
Our guides with a lot of experience and living in this highlands have total knowledge to give you the best of the best and foward into the deep heart.
Depending on the weather or season we may visit other lagoons and places to avoid massification.
Please contact us for more information without obligation.
- Roman Road - Albergaria Woods (protected area)
- Pedra Bela Viewpoint
- Ermida Village (traditional)
- Fafião Village (traditional)
- Arado Waterfall
Activities in the National Park
- Horse back-riding
- Stand-up Paddle
- And more...
- Price: € 95 p/person
- Duration: 12h
- People: 2-6 persons (contact us for more)
- Meals: Snack and Traditional Lunch
- Traditional Lunch
- 1 Activity
- Breathtaking views
- Local contribution
- Picture Service
- Certified Portuguese Mountain Guide
- BPA Free Bottle for water
- Free wi-fi
- Land Rover Discovery with A/C
- An experience for life!!!